Nottoway Dog Policy
To ensure a comfortable stay for both you and fellow guests,
we appreciate observance of the following guidelines:
- Dogs are permitted in “SELECT” Cottage and Carriage House rooms.
- We allow dogs with a maximum weight of 40 pounds or less.
- A charge of $35.00 per day plus tax will be applied to your room account.
- Dogs must be fully house trained.
- Due to health code regulations, we regret that dogs, except for service dogs, are not allowed in public areas including, but not limited to: any food and beverage outlets, the Spa, or pool areas, except as passing through. Dogs are permitted in hotel rooms, suites and the designated outdoor dog park located across from the valet area.
- Your dog cannot be left unattended in your room or suite at any time unless placed in a kennel or carrier.
- Your dog must be kept on a leash at all times when he/she is in the Resort or on the Resort property unless it is in your room or suite.
- Any disturbances such as barking must be curtailed to ensure other guests are not inconvenienced.
- Please be responsible for cleaning up after your dog on Resort property.
- We understand that accidents are sometimes unavoidable. If an accident should occur, please call our Housekeeping Department immediately so we may try to prevent any permanent damage.